Food tours. Visit of Parmigiano-Reggiano and Balsamic Vinegar producing plants
- Balsamic Vinegar: from Mondays to Fridays at the ‘Cavazzone’ Farmhouse, for groups also during the week end
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Production: from Mondays to Fridays at 8:00am, has to be booked in advance
- Parma ham
- Cooking Lesson at the Cavazzone Farmhouse
Culture in Reggio Emilia town
- Museums: Municipal Museum, Galleria Parmeggiani (19th Century art), Tricolore Museum (dedicated to the Italian flag), Diocesan Museum.
- Churches: Cathedral, Ghiara, San Prospero Churches, and many others
- Theatres: Municipale Valli, Ariosto and Cavallerizza Theatres.
- Modern Art Galleries: Maramotti Collection, Spazio Gerra (a new gallery for contemporary Photography and Art), permanent exhibtions from Sol Lewitt, Luciano Fabro, Robert Morris, Eliseo Mattiacci, Richard Serra, the Calatrava bridges.
- Palazzo Magnani with interesting temporary exhibitions
- Malaguzzi International Centre, the world renowned Educations Research Centre.
- Reggio Emilia Local open market every Tuesday and Friday mornings in different Squares and Streets in the town centre.
- Max Mara Outlet store (in Boretto abt 30 Kms from Reggio Emilia)
- Farmers Market of Piazza Fontanesi on Saturday morning
- Outlet Fidenza Village (in Fidenza, about 45 minutes by car on the A1 highway towards Milan)
|Parma km 35||Modena km 35|
|Bologna km 80||Mantova km 100|
|Verona km 130||Lago di Garda km 150|
|Milano Km 160||Cinque Terre Km 160|
Just outside Cavazzone
- The castles of the Mathilde of Canossa Area, the Bismantova Rock and the Gigante National Park.
- The river Po and the towns in the flat Northern part of the Province, the Peppone and Don Camillo Museum, the Car Museum in San Martino in Rio, the Fortresses of Scandiano and Novellara and the Palazzo dei Principi in Correggio.
- The Ferrari Gallery in Maranello (abt 33 Kms)
- Lamborghini Museum
- Pagani Automobili