EXPERIENCE THE CHARM OF AN ANCIENT COURT
On the undulating hills, only 15 minutes drive from the centre of Reggio Emilia, at an altitude of 500 meters, stands the historical Cavazzone estate and farm.
The intense scents and colours of the nature fill your senses.The wide Po Valley and the Alps enframe this old place, which intact architecture preserves its history and essence.
The old Farm is now an Agriturismo (farm stay Inn) where the old pleasant elegance has been preserved to give our guests a warm welcome.
- 8 rooms with panoramic views
- A restaurant serving the authentic flavors of Reggio’s cuisine
- The Ancient Vinegar Factory where Cavazzone’s balsamic vinegar is produced
- A magical setting for ceremonies and events
- A comfortable conference room
- A museum itinerary through the farm’s historical activities
HOSPITALITY IS AN ANCIENT ART AT CAVAZZONE
Our guests feel like at home, surrounded by the peaceful scents and colors of gorgeous hills. A strong feeling of homesick makes you come back to Cavazzone again and again. Each time is like the first time: emotions, scents and flavours grow deeper and deeper.
REDISCOVERING THE FLAVORS OF REGGIO'S CUISINE
The main room in our restaurant used to be a stable with cast iron pillars and vaulted roof; now it’s even more charming thanks to the elegant albeit simple furniture. In the warmer period meals can be served also under the portico facing the ancient barnyard.